News & Events
Upcoming Events at the Clubhouse
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions we are not hosting events at the clubhouse.
For information on reserving the clubhouse please click here.
- The Missing Middle Housing CrisisThis video, based on the history of housing challenges faced in Vancouver, clearly explains and demonstrates the need for “Missing Middle Housing’ in communities across the globe. Missing Middle Housing refers to diverse, multi-family and…Read More
- Holiday Food DriveWestside Investment Partners and Holleran were proud to donate to and participate in the “No One Should Be Hungry, Period” campaign sponsored by Brother Jeff’s Cultural Center. The holiday food drive put together Christmas meals…Read More
- Denver Green School Students Share their Vision for the Future of PHGCDenver Green School Northfield (DGS) asked students to share their vision for the future of the Park Hill Golf Course. As part of a school project, DGS 6th grade students submitted several presentations outlining what…Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Westside names outreach-focused partner in Park Hill Golf Club redevelopment effortThe developer that purchased Park Hill Golf Course in July 2019 is partnering with another local firm to engage the community as it decides what to do with the 155 acres of land.
- Business Den: Westside names outreach-focused partner in Park Hill Golf Club redevelopment effortThe company that purchased the Park Hill Golf Club property in the summer of 2019 has named a partner as it pursues redevelopment.
- CO Politics: Community to lead redevelopment vision for Denver’s Park Hill Golf CourseThe future of one of the largest stretches of open space left in metro Denver will be decided through a community process expected to kick off before the end of the year, developers announced Thursday.
- Reimagining Park Hill Golf Course TogetherIt has been just over a year since Westside purchased the Park Hill Golf Course from Clayton Early Learning. During that time, we have had hundreds of conversations with community organizations, businesses, and families. The number one thing we have heard in these conversations, is the desire for a neighborhood led redevelopment that incorporates parks and open space with necessities like a grocery store, affordable housing and an opportunity for those that live in the neighborhood to take part in the prosperity.
- Supporting the Park Hill PiratesWestside is proud to support the Pirates because they are part of the heartbeat of Park Hill. Throughout their more than 50-year history, the Pirates have strengthened the community by teaching thousands of young men…Read More
- Westside’s Loretto Heights’ Pancratia Hall to Become Affordable Apartments“We are honored that Pancratia Hall Lofts is the first phase of Westside Investment Partners’ master plan that will transform the historic Loretto Heights campus into a vibrant new community,” said Hartman. “This redevelopment will respect the historic character of Pancratia Hall and create truly special affordable apartments for the citizens of Denver. We applaud our entire public/private partnership team for their commitment to overcome many obstacles and bring us to this important day.”