News & Events
Upcoming Events at the Clubhouse
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions we are not hosting events at the clubhouse.
For information on reserving the clubhouse please click here.
- Check Out Kenneth and Norman on City Cast DenverNorman Harris, Cofounder of The Holleran Group and Kenneth Ho from Westside Investment Partners went on City Cast Denver to discuss the need for equitable development in the Park Hill neighborhood. Click the link below…Read More
- City of Denver Survey Shows 4 in 5 Residents Want a Mix of Uses on Park Hill Golf CourseSurrounding Community Highlighted a Grocery Store, Affordable Housing, and Athletic Fields as Top Priorities.
- Mending Roots Brings Together Survivors, Advocates to Plant 200 Trees on PHGCLast year, a number of community groups approached us about getting involved around the tragic youth gun violence epidemic that has been spiking throughout Denver communities and particularly in the Northeast Park Hill Neighborhood. We…Read More
- Gov. Polis Joins Us for Vaccine Clinics at PHGC Club HouseIn April, we were thrilled to have the opportunity to partner with the NAACP Denver Chapter and the State of Colorado to provide COVID-19 vaccine clinics at the Park Hill Golf Course Club House. We have…Read More
- Make Your Voice Heard! Fill out the City PHGC SurveyThe City and County of Denver needs your voice!
- Beware False Choices on the Park Hill Golf CourseI was born in Denver and raised my family in Northeast Park Hill and North Park Hill, but we never made it across 23rd street into South Park Hill. I have had the privilege of directing the Greater Denver Interfaith Alliance (GDIA) in Northeast Park Hill for the past 21 years, which works to build coalitions to address racial disparities.
- Denver Post Op-ed: Denver’s Northeast Park Hill doesn’t need a golf course it needs opportunity and housingNortheast Park Hill’s history is rich with culture, family-owned restaurants, and local youth sports, especially within the Black community. In the past several decades, however, the neighborhood has faced its challenges.
- Front Porch: Park Hill Golf Course—Neighbors Speak OutThe Park Hill Golf Course land may not be close enough to your home to make its future feel like a pressing issue—but it may, soon enough, be in front of you.
- March Urban Spectrum Op-ed: A Seat at the TableBorn and raised in North East Denver, I share many warm memories about a community we once knew. I remember skating in the Dahlia Shopping Center and enjoying fried chicken from the Kapre on Holly Street right after a Pirates football practice at Skyland Rec Center.